Common and Helpful Item to Bring Along
- Tent, Sleeping Pads, Sleeping Bags, Headlamps/Flashlights, Insect Repellent, Cook Stove, Plenty of Water, Healthy Food, Coolers (preferably Bear Proof), Rain Gear, Swimming Gear, Hiking Shoes, Plenty of Warm Clothing, Cameras, Notebooks, an Appetite to Experience the Tetons and this Unique Event. If you do not have all these things you can rent any and all camping gear from Teton Backcountry Rentals – https://tetonbcrentals.com/index
Lost & Found
- Just don’t loose shit, but if you do Lost & Found will be located at the First Aid Tent
Safety & Medical
- Safety is of utmost importance for a successful festival and to ensure this keeps happening. Please be respectful to our facilities, to nature, and to one another. There will be a clearly marked First Aid Tent staffed by volunteers in case there are injuries. There will also be clearly marked areas for Fire Extinguishers to be found in case of an emergency. Please make yourself aware of these locations upon arrival.
Cell Phone Service and Charging Stations
- There is very limited cell service at Heart 6 Ranch. Be prepared to not have service upon your arrival. Phones can be charged in your car, or in the main building at Heart 6 Ranch. Outlets will not be provided at the concert venue itself.
- Parking is included with the price of admission. Upon arrival you will be directed to the venue’s entrance gates. Here you will pay for admission, receive a brochure with festival information, and be directed to the parking area directly next to the venue.
Dogs & Other Pets
- As this event is being held in the wilderness surrounded by wild animals and sensitive ecosystems, as well as being a large scale music festival with amplified music and many people, we discourage bringing pets into this environment as it’s a risk to your pet, the other festival goers, and the venue itself.
- This area is very rural with little infrastructure. It’s part of the beauty of this region. There is no public transportation to or from Fire in the Mountains.
- This is quite literally the Wyoming Wilderness. There are no ATM’s located at the Venue. Come prepared with plenty of cash.
– Everyone is allowed to experience Fire in the Mountains. We encourage people of all ages to come. ID’s will be checked upon arrival to ensure we are abiding by all Wyoming alcohol laws and to further promote public safety.
Exit & Reentry Policies
– You will be allowed to exit and reenter the concert venue as you like.